Matrics End Year Camp
MATRIX – JOIN US FOR A KALAHARI ADVENTURE!
AN UNFORGETTABLE BREAK AWAY WITH A DIFFERENCE
– Celebrate the end of your 12 years at school with an experience as unique as your are.
– Date: 13 – 18 December 2020
– Venue: Duin in die Weg Guest Farm in the Northern Cape
– Group: Only 40 matrics
– We can assist with bus transport from different places in SA.
YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!
Grade 12 learners from all over the country plan for, and dream of being able to take a break at the end of their school phase. Now you have the opportunity for a wonderful – one of a kind – adventure week here between the Kalahari dunes and the Orange River.
The camp also wants to prepare you for the exciting new journey after matric. Whether you are 100% sure what you want to do, maybe 100% unsure, go on to study, go to work or go overseas. We believe it will be a life-changing and enriching experience.
WHAT CAN YOU LOOK FORWARD TO…
– A safe environment with specific rules where matriculants are treated like young adults – to ensure an incredible experience for everyone.
– Sunshine, socializing, relaxing and just “chilling” in nature and close to God.
– Comfortable accommodation and delicious meals.
– Canoe trip(3 days on the Orange River), exciting activities (1 day – hiking, fishing, tractor trip, games, ect…)
– Peace of mind about what you want to do next year – study, work, go overseas…
– Meet awesome mntors who already know where they are going now.
– Beautiful green Kalahari – experience some of the most beautiful sunsets & sunsets
– New experiences… wonderful memories… lots of new friends…
and great fun !!
Contact us for a programme. Please fill out the Booking form, and we will contact you shortly.