Presentation and Evaluation
The programme offers a balance of theoretical study, practical training and work-based learning experience to prepare students for the world of studies, work or business.
We will follow the following guidelines with respect to the interaction between us and the students:
- Give them opportunities for broad exposure to as many aspects as possible.
- Apply a scheduled programme to ensure the exposure is structured.
- Give leadership and advice, but also allow opportunities for own initiative.
- Place as much of our knowledge and experience at the student’s disposal.
- Give sufficient tasks to the students so that they become an integral part of our organisation.
- Provide continual and constructive feedback to each student. In this regard discipline is considered essential.
Parents and students receive reports (2 per year) and attendance statistics regularly.